It’s no secret that here at the British Honey Company we love bees. Afterall without them there wouldn’t be any of our delicious Keepr’s honey or spirits. To celebrate the awesomeness that is the bee, we are looking for your images of bees for our Great British Bee Photo Competition.
The competition is open to all, whether you are a professional, amateur or just handy with a smartphone. Our Keepr’s judges will shortlist four entries, which will all be published on our website, and we will then ask you to vote on your favourites.
Prizes for the top three entries are as follows:
The winner: a 70cl bottle of Keepr’s Classic London Dry Gin with Cotswold Honey and a jar of Cotswold Honey.
2nd place: a 20cl bottle of Keepr’s Classic London Dry Gin with Cotswold Honey and a jar of Cotswold Honey.
3rd place: A jar of Cotswold Honey.
The closing date for entries is July 31. The winners will then be announced on August 7 following a public vote.
How to enter
Send your picture, which must be at least 1MB in size, along with a brief description, your name, address, telephone number and the location of the photo to email@example.com
Terms and conditions
By entering this competition, you agree to the competition terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of all areas covered by a Royal Mail postcode, excluding employees and relatives of employees of The British Honey Company Ltd.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the day of the entry. Parents can enter their child’s photo on their behalf. No purchase necessary to win.
- There is no limit to the number of images you can send, but you must own the copyright to those pictures.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by entering the competition each entrant grants a licence to The British Honey Company Ltd to feature the submitted images in any of their publications, websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- 6. We are unable to accept postal entries and all entries must be received by July 31, 2019.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners on receipt of address and proof of ID. The winners will be notified by email.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prize described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: The British Honey Company, 32 Wornal Park, Worminghall, Buckinghamshire, HP18 9PH