Win an exclusive Keepr's gin distillery tour experience
On May 11, we will be inviting a group of five winners and their guests for a special tour of our new distillery at Worminghall on the edge of Oxford, including lunch and a gin and tonic tasting session.
Our award-winning Master Distiller Jamie Baggott and his team will introduce you to our Italian custom-designed copper still, Ada – the only one of her kind in the world and the producer of our sublimely smooth gin and vodka.
Learn about our carefully selected botanicals from Jamie and gain an understanding of how the Keepr’s flavours are concocted.
Afterwards, you will enjoy a light lunch at our offices and the opportunity to taste some of Keepr’s favourite gins like our Cotswold Honey and our English Raspberry and Honey gins, with Jamie on hand to take you through different garnishes and answer any of your gin-related questions.
We have five sets of tickets to giveaway (each ticket admits two to the experience) for the tour, which lasts from 11am-2pm.
To be eligible to win this prize, you must be over 18 and a UK resident. Please see our Terms and Conditions below for full details.
To enter, fill in your name and email address in the form below by midnight on Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of all areas covered by a Royal Mail postcode, excluding employees and relatives of employees of The British Honey Company Ltd. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the day of the entry. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Competition opens Friday, March 29 and closes 23:59 Tuesday, April 30. To enter visit www.britishhoney.co.uk/news and fill out your name and email address in the entry form. We are unable to accept postal entries and all entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
3. Prize: Two tickets to The Keepr's gin distillery tour experience on Saturday, May 11 11am-2pm. A total of five pairs of tickets are available to win. Winners will be selected randomly. You will be asked to provide a proof of ID a condition of winning. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone under the age of 18.
4. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Each entrant may enter the competition once. Competitors entering more than once will be disqualified. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
6. On Wednesday, May 1 all valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and a prize winner will be selected at random.
7. The prize winner will be notified by email.
8. The winners name will be publicised on our social media pages. The winner may also be required to take part in publicity.
10. The prize described is available on the date of publication. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives or refunds.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: The British Honey Company, 32 Wornal Park, Worminghall, Buckinghamshire, HP18 9PH