Marketing Assistant, The British Honey Company
We’re looking for a dynamic and driven Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Director & Sales team in delivering trade and consumer communications and brand activities for our portfolio of brands including Keepr's & Dodd's Gin.
Founded in 2014 in Oxfordshire, The British Honey Company is an exciting and progressive company producing 100% British honey from its own hives, a range of award-winning Keepr’s honey and fruit infused spirits from its own distillery in Worminghall on the outskirts of Oxford and the Dodd’s Gin brand after it recently acquired The London Distillery Company in January this year.
You will work with the marketing team to develop exciting campaigns in this varied role, which will include assisting at events, tastings and trade shows, creating POS material, working on social media, supporting photo and video shoots and formatting presentations for the Sales Team.
At times you will be required to work outside of normal working hours due to the nature of our projects and events.
- A creative eye for design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Project management skills
- Ability to plan and execute projects to meet required deadlines, while remaining calm under pressure
- Attention to detail, ability to think ahead and ability to anticipate potential problems and resolve them
- Competent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and amending copy and images on websites
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
- A passion to learn.
- Creation of well-designed presentations.
- Experience in supporting the organisation of events
- Experience in creating POS material and packaging material
- A passion and understanding of the drinks industry, particularly spirits
- Experience in photography and video production
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing assistant/events role.
- Flexible, reliable and hardworking
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong communication skills
- Well-presented and professional at all times.
The role will involve working directly with the following:
- Marketing Director
- Commercial Director
- Sales Team
- Brand Ambassadors
- Creative Agencies including Branding, Event & PR.
To apply, please email Marketing Director Brooke Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.