The Gin To My Tonic Festival Oxford Giveaway: T&Cs
By entering this competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of all areas covered by a Royal Mail postcode, excluding employees and relatives of employees of The British Honey Company Ltd.
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the day of the entry. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Competition opens Saturday, June 1 and closes 23:59 Wednesday, June 5. To enter visit www.britishhoney.co.uk/news and fill out your name and email address in the entry form. We are unable to accept postal entries and all entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
3. Prize: Two tickets to The Gin To My Tonic Festival Oxford on either Friday, June 7 or Saturday, June 8. Prize will be sent to a randomly selected winner on receipt of proof of ID. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone under the age of 18.
4. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as ﬁnal and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Each entrant may enter the competition once. Competitors entering more than once will be disqualiﬁed. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
6. On Thursday, June 6 all valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and a prize winner will be selected at random.
7. The prize winner will be notified and sent the prize by email.
8. The winner's name will be publicised on our social media pages. The winner may also be required to take part in publicity.
10. The prize described is available on the date of publication. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives or refunds.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: The British Honey Company, 32 Wornal Park, Worminghall, Buckinghamshire, HP18 9PH