Terms and Conditions: Keepr's Valentine's Giveaway
By entering this competition, you agree to the competition terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of all areas covered by a Royal Mail postcode, excluding employees and relatives of employees The British Honey Company Ltd.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the day of entry. No purchase necessary to win.
3. Competition opens Thursday, February 11 and closes at 11.59pm on Saturday, February 13 2021. To enter follow @BritishHoneyCo on Facebook, like the giveaway post and post a heart emoji in the comments with the hashtag. We are unable to accept postal entries and all entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
4. Prize: A 70cl bottle of Keepr's British Raspberry & Honey Gin. One winner will be chosen. Prize will be sent to the winner on receipt of address and proof of ID.
5. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as ﬁnal and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. Each entrant may enter the competition once. Competitors entering more than once will be disqualiﬁed. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
7. On Sunday, February 14 all valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and a winner will be selected at random.
8. The prize winner will be publicised on the giveaway post and notified by a private message to their Facebook account. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the message with their full first and last name, postal address where they would like the prize delivered and proof of a valid ID to confirm they are over 18 within three days. If the winner fails to claim the prize within three days, they will forfeit the prize and another valid entry will be drawn.
10. The prize described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this Promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter will monitor responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook community or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, these will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the Promotion, your use on Facebook is subject to the relevant platform’s terms and conditions.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: The British Honey Company, 32 Wornal Park, Worminghall, Buckinghamshire, HP18 9PH